goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
CHEM PROJECT KILLS
15.3.08
SIGHS SINCE I'V BEEN UPLOADING T PICTS SINC I GOT ONLINE, I SHALL TAKE A BREAK. BEEN DOING CHEM PROJ SINCE LYK QUITE LONG AGO AND STILL CNT MANAGE T FIND ANTG RELEVANT ._.
TALKD T T GANG JST KNW AND I WAS LYK LMAO-ING T WHOLE TIME LA. THANKS FOR ENTERTAING ME, ROYPHUAWEIJIE WHO'S LIFE IS A JOKE HA I KNW YOUR GNA KILL ME WHN YOU READ THIS BUT I DNTE CARE HEH. but anyway i thank you for tellg me wher t info was ! see even tho my eq's negative i still knw how t express my gratitude unlike you born joker [:
wao it's lyk 217 am alrd and i'm not dozing off considerg i woke up at lyk 9 for retainer check. o so it brings me t my current excitement !
I'M PUTTG BRACES ON FOR T SECOND TIME OF MY LIFE ! yeay i love t colourful things on my teeth and altho i'l have t go thru hell t second time, BUT i'm alwx a positive person, so i thought of this.
I'M T PERSON WHO CAN GO THRU THIS PAIN WILLINGLY TWICE AT SUCH A TENDER AGE.
yes i dnte need t feel guilty for not wearg my retainers anymore. why mst i reput braces?
'bc t previous dentist was a lousy one'
anyway thanks for being so lousy so i 1 can put braces agn ! (: 2 have an overbite 3 have t waste $
acty i was advised t put on my retainers until my next app but i jst threw it away bc i wnt t teeth t be as ugly as possible thn t next time whn i put braces, it'l be a longer trtmnt and i'l have colourful teeth for a longr prd of time! sounds sick rightttt.
hi t tht shy little guy, twas great seeg you agn, tht exhilaratn and anticipatn t see you makes me impatnt but it wnte be a long wait anymre, but i still wish you t best in evrythg you do. Love, your smiley friend