goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
i wna be richhhhhhhhh $
24.3.08
jst a random thought.
what if i jst marry someone who's filthy rich?
i was thinkg and i think it'l be cool! means if i marry early, i dnte need t be afraid of whethr ther's enough $ t pull thru t month and whethr my savgs can last a not.
THE BEST THING IS, I'L HAVE NO WORRIES. gettg a baby nowadays are v ex. you knw t hospital fees, milk powder clothes and all? ya so i can jst shop all day for baby clothes w unlimitd amnt of $ in my pocket! not frgtg t save up for his educatn. so you knw piano lessns, violin lessons are v ex nowadays, BUT I WNTE HAVE ANY WORRIES BC I'V A RICH HUSBAND! which means, my child will be musically inclined!
also, I CAN WEAR A DIFF OUTFIT EVERYTIME! yoohoo i can shop all i wnt and buy evrythg\atg in diff colours! wa makes me feel so happy suddenly.
BUT I KNW IT'S ALL JST A DREAM THT WILL NVR BE REALISD