goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
AFTR SKLS
1.5.08
skl rocks tdy!
no matter wher t CMs shift my plc, i'l still have pple t talk t!
behind me's WeiJeat, in front Wilfred, beside SK II Facial Mask, diagonal Jona and Jasmine!
no one t not talk t and i keep talkg and talkg i think t class hates me. HA NO I'M KIDDING BC EVRYONE LOVES ME AND MY CHEAPSKATE NATIONAL DAY RED FAN AHHHA.
2hrs of physics tdy. sucks but ntg went into my head. for WJ and i, failing physics is no mean feat! we cld fail hands dwn. i dont plan t fail, it comes naturally !
tests:
Emaths: 87% Amaths: 72% Class position for both: 10/42
zai not? yes right bc i love maths! talk abt passion
Econs: 18/25
studied from 12+ t 2am and can get 18. ML gave me 1/2 mark extra bc he ws in a good mood, jst bc ManU won Barca ._.
I'M A HAPPY PERSON BC DESPITE HOW SLACK I AM, I STILL GET GOOD RESULTS OYAY GOD'S GREAT