goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
FAREWELL PICTURES
6.4.08
SEC 4s 2008 I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!
T BAND LOVES YOU ALL !
Roy and Noelyn
Noelyn and Nikki
Nikkie and I
Yeesee and I
Sarsi and I
Denise and I
Eunice and I
Grace and I
Fadlon and I
Roy and I
Siti and I
Jieyi and I
Jomin and I
Jameus and I
JANE LOW, NYSSHA HIGH HAHAHHAHHA
supr tall Wilfred and I
SL and I
Jomin: 'i will take picture only if i'm t tallest' LOL CUTE
J FOR JOKER JONATHAN
'ey let's act cool' tht explains their expressions
emo Koks
Jomin: 'ey mst take t words ah!' can see t words not Jom? THE WIERD ONE GAHH