goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
happiness
3.4.08
I'm gna meet JW latr and he said he has a surprise for me! Pink, Jiahui, Kehui, Alvin, Kels, Marcus, Clement and Jun's also gng!
yeay i'm so excited and i cnt wait t see t favourite pple of my life :D
Clement smsd me sayg : 'NYSSHA I SAW YOUR SISTR AND SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LYK YOU WITH BRACES ON. BUT I THINK YOU'R WAY CUTR LALALALALA'
so i replied: 'dnte talk nonsense la okkkay! wdvr i knw you like her btr right! ha i can read your mind :x'
he replied sayg: 'no la i still love my bestf the most :D i love you cupcake. you shld get wad i mean right?!'
YAY IT'S THESE TYPE OF THINGS THT MAKE MY DAY! YAY I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND NYSSHA IS A HAPPY PERSON TDY!
my name's NYSS LOVES T HAHAHAHA. go figure it out. thanks JJ (x