goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
tag replies
1.4.08
HUIHUIHUI: yahoooo i knw you love my shoes! dream of me instd :D
NOELYN: yes! i love it damn cartoon.
SYL: evrythg's alright now, no worries.
SASASA: i was still living in sec 2! I MISS 2A BUT 3/3 ALSO QUITE FUN
CLEMENT: YESSSS! damndamndamn fun. cooking mama and mario! you play it too?
JEROME: IT'S OK. it's my duty t make pple happy and it's free of charge! i knw you love me awww
HUI: chey you also so rich. next time mst teach me how t --- ok! i lov my crazy\mad friend {:
ANON: bc i'm not warm. uhm maybe it's bc i hang out w cool pple? har
PINK: ya anyone tell me things i wnte say out one! i wna see your pink cameraaaaa
SA: buy ds! DAMN FUN AND RED IS T BESTTTT. LOVE YOUUU
NOELYN: of cus! obsessive\possesive me
EGGY: YAY LINKD AND I LOVE YOU A LOT TOO! dnte bothr abt him la. you shld knw who luh
JONA: YAYAYAYYY~ RED IS NICE JONA IS NICE BUT I LYK T ABUSE HER
SAY HI: I AGREE THT MY DS IS CHIO, BUT I'M NOT [:
KELS: HEH YOU COPIED ME! but i knw you dnte love t penguin shoes, you wnt t exact same shoes aS me! HEHEHEHHEE