goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
TAG REPLIESSS
18.4.08
PINK: YO YOU BACK. SHITTT I LOVE YOUR RED CAMERA. AM GNA BUY IT WHN I TAKE $ FRM MY MUMMY! <3
HUI: hoho i got it alrd! yay we love our clique tees!
NOELYN: hais Kels's too good t do tht t me! it was someone else. but we're fine now
CHERYL: I ALW MISS GNG HOM W YOU DARLING! HEHEH LOVE YOU <3
MOMO: LOL YOU WON ME ONCE, I PWND YOUR ASSES SO MNY TIMES BODOH
marrican: uhr you are?
SYL: maybe it was a blessing in disguise? we talkd lyk mad and shld do it sometime soon agn! TWOAYE PPLE ROCKS T UNIVERSE. NYSSHA, SA, JONA, SERAN, SINGS, JEAT, SEAN, IAN, NICK. we're t best classmates evr :D
NICK: wow it was rly brave of me t pounce on you and shoutd so loud whn Mr. Sara was so near us! yay i'l own you in amaths muahahah :x Seran and i were enemies but now it's ok we'r cool
JONA: YES BESTFRIENDS! LYK ALW. no one can replace all of us, likewise someone added will be different, for example KaeKae. he's probably t only one which we wnte feel wierd w?
JERROLD: i'm sick, BUT V STRONG. HAHAHAHA
ALVIN: IT'S BC I GVNT PLAYD IT IN 567890 YEARS BC COOKING MAMA'S GREAT.
SA: ya lyk wtf one month changd how mny times place sia ]:
JONATHAN CHIA: THANKEW FOR VISITING ME AND GIVING ME CHOCOLATES (evn tho i'm sick)