goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
FUCK YOU
24.5.08
this is gng t get damn personal here. it's rly obvious who you are now and i'm not gng t give a fuck evn if it's gna hurt you, bc it no longr mtrs t me alrd.
-haircut -bag -shoes -handphone -camera -buys t same clothes as me
THINK V FUNNY ISSIT. I NVR SAY ATG NOT BC ID CARE IT'S BC I WNA SEE HOW LONG CAN YOU LAST.
evrythg t same, thn mst well come and be my twin. eat evrythg i eat, bathe w me, smell lyk me.
ooh it's June means shoppg, wna join me? you can buy atg i buy, and it can be of t same size and clr.
since you got no friends, thn go FTW. dnte shuft your ass arnd and kpkb. you'r a DOB and fuckg get a life.
stop hvg t same things as me bc it's fuckg irritating.
I KNW YOU'R READG THIS SO I PURPOSELY PUT IT HERE. TOO BAD IF YOU DNTE HAVE MY LJ BC NO ONE WILL TELL YOU LOSER. WAIT TILL ONE DAY I CNT TOLERATE IT ANYMORE, I'L SCREW YOU UPSIDE DOWN.