goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
i love ritz carlton yeay
26.5.08
YAY SO MY RETARDED COUSIN(S) BROUGHT THEIR LAPTOP AND I'M USING JAVIOUR'S ONE.
ok finally we got t talk t each othr and i missd Jerrold! still as cute and funny.
HA THEIR BESIDE ME AND FORCING ME T SAY THT THEIR T BEST AND RECOMMEND THM T MY FRIENDS ._.
ok so Junhui is a v caring (lol as cliched as alw) person and dances v well, anyone wnts t make friends w him pls sms me HA provided you knw my number :x
OHOHOHOHOHHHHH....
JERLIAH BOUGHT ME A CHANEL BAG! THE ONE THT I WAS EYEING ON IN S'PORE OMGOMGOMGOMG I'M GNA DIE OF HYPERVENTILATION.
butttttt being a loving cousin, i promised him a fully paid for shoppg spree.
OS: prepare t have a big hole in your pocket Nyssha! :0
-------------------------
told Karin abt WJ and xx.
she told me t let nature take its course and jst leave evrythg alone. ILOVEYOU AHHA :D
but thn agn, xx is decisive and shld i evn talk t her? she said tht friendships have t be put t tests and i think thru these tests, it didn't make us closer, but in reality, it made us more wary of each othr and ther no longr is any trust alrd. i'v made my decision and it wnte waiver
this is t last straw, goodbye
I'L BE BACK TMRW AND I LOVE YOU CLIQUE AND FRIENDS ~~