goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
11.5.08
went t meet double S and studied emaths for a while. left them and went t SK.
Zara smsd me and said t gang was in town so decided t cab ther. OMG I SAW MY FAVOURITE PPLE. AFTR LYK 1 WEEK I CAN FINALLY SEE THMMM. id care if i have t type out all t names but i wna say I LOVE YOU GUYS (:
a few more but too mny to rmbr. I LOVE ALL OF YOUUUUUUU. all my loyal fans in lj heh. each and every single one of you make t clique a unique a merry one.
we'v known each othr for more thn 2 years and evry one has changed, but i'm happy tht our friendship hasn't. you guys bring laughtr and joy to my life and although all of you lyk to bully me, i still love you guys a lot a lot alot. lyk ther's no conflict and backstabbing in this clique and we try to step back whnevr ther's a conflict.
ther's lyk 6 couples inside! oyeay make more couples and how cool will that be.
HINTS KELS AND ALVIN WHO MEET EACH OTHR EVRY OTHR DAY AND TRY TO THINK OF STUPID IDEAS TO SCARE ME, THINK V FUNNY ISSIT? LOL YES IT IS.
HINTS MIRIAM AND JERROLD WHO ALW SCANDAL AND TALK ABT STUPID THINGS (eg why is sunlight yellow? why dsnt the sun have a face on it? shldn't it have my handsome face on it?) LOL I KNW YOU V TALL AND HANDSOME LA BUT IF HAVE YOUR FACE ON IT, EVRYONE WHO'S EXPOSED T T LIGHT WILL GO BLIND. (pun intended)
HINTS THEODORE AND RENEE WHO ALW SHARE A LOLLIPOP AND ICE CREAM. THINK YOU STILL V YOUNG ISSIT STILL EAT LOLLIPOP. ALTHO I LOVE LOLLIPOP(not literally a lollipop), BUT 16 YEARS OLD STILL EAT SWEETS LATR ALL OF YOUR TEETH DROP OFF.
HINTS JIANWEI AND I LOLOLOLOL. EVERYONE THINKS WE'R TGTR. WE'RE SO TGTR RIGHT. WE EAT, SLP, TALK, LAUGH, SHIT TGTR RIGHTTTTT! WE'R THE ULTIMATE JOKER DUO AND EAT-TILL-WE-SHIT PARTNERS! I LOVE YOU A LOT LA OK. donte be so sad ovr a stupid girl who's not worth your time! oops shld i evn be sayg this here? -.o
ok enough of all my nonsense. t first 3 is vvvvvvv X infinity true. omg it's so fun to be w thm and lyk i dnte feel insecure sayg all my problems t thm and t weather is hot lyk us(inside joke!)!
you guys bring colour to my life, whnevr it's dull and shitty, we'l alw be best of friends, evn if ther's a storm.