goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip


>








walkdwalkdwalkd and saw this ice cream seller and seeing he was so poor thing, i decided t buy an ice cream from him! wow so delicious, you knw those mixed one?
Uncle: 看你这么爱吃冰淇凌,我给你一个饼干



before t dnr started, Teri and i promised tht we'l help each othr take pictures. (bc some dodo forgot t bring her camera HAHA)
Intan and Nyssha Tan
FLUTES FLUTES FLUTES FOREVER (;
this is Leona(Lewis)! yes i finally got her name right :x
Steffi and I. omg we were so close in Sec 1/2 right! play for Practice Room II (!!)
Charissa and I. HEH although you alw scold me during sectionals, you were a nice senior. gogogogo cosplayer
EDNA AH EDNA
Gerald w t super cool hair.
Zul! mst keep gng back w me aftr band ok. at least till i step down.
look at YanLi 2
WE ASKED HER T TAKE PICTURE LOR TSK
can we be partners our wad? we eat a lot, we love taking picts, we love dramas!!
OOH BMM ROCKS MORE THN ... (read btwn t lines)
i'm waiting for t day whn he'l be less shy
Teri w Gerald
Edna w Gerald
candid Zat
YanYan(omg if she sees this, i'm dead) and I
EGGY AND FIFI
as retarded as Edna HAHA
Eunice and I. i love taking picts w her cus i'l not be short! ha i'm joking my dear (take note of this pose) (retarded pose 1)
(retarded pose 2)
JANEJANEJANE my fav Scout. don't you think she looks so Scout-ish lyk t one in TKMB? CUTE
Siti omg so cute. ^^ we mst meet up oftenly t play badminton kkk
Sofia and I
say i'm a good photographer. this picture was taken on accident. SITTIIIII ~
Cheryl w t curlywurly hair. I'l miss you forever darling! we'v been close since Sec 1 i swear. LOVE YOU MUCH !
Teri and I. don't we look so cute HAHA I MEANT HER
Jona and I. (retarded pose 3)
Jade and I. OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY HEES (retarded pose 4)
Jade and Edna
Edna and I. she has t same dress as Mayves :0 don't need t feel embarassed bc from t same section :D
so happy tgtr~ woo woo
so sweet right!
trio. crazy pple rock
i lyk i lyk. (retarded pose 5)
aww Christine i knw you'r not a shy person
told ya you'r not.
candid
we love hats. HA COOL? COOL
we'r t hats pple!
spot t similarities: HAT, SUSPENDERS, BLINGBLING ON WRIST, BLACK BOTTOM.
COOL RIGHT! YEA CUS WE'R BEST OF FRIENDS [:
solos
dearest fellow librarian i alw bully love you (: (i treat you so nice right Jameus)
bestfriends
t QM tht nvr whines at me for borrowg instrument at t end of evry practice, Gin Yang.
Natty PokPok! fellow sectionmate.
sorry for being such a bad photog, but you'r pretty! rmbr last year i went tyour hse t camwhore? HA SYLVIA CHUA 我爱你!
cutecute
Yeow Tong. although i hated you last time, we'r good now, right? <:
what's so funny!
Sam and i. rmbr we used t have sectionals tgtr w Shyda? HA
Sam and LiLi (!! die if she sees this)
Teri and Shyda
Justin t Monk!
NOT ACT CUTE LA TERI. RLY V CUTE
Jonathan making his speech. wa so touching.
clarinet > bass clar > tuba
melody > no melody
D: sad but you rock as a tubist ! I'L ALW RMBR YOU {:
Nikki singing... to Steffi? HA JOKINGJOKING
TOLD YOU THER WERE A LOT OF US RIGHT.
(ROY DOING A DANCE)
Roy i 够朋友 right! camera not enough space still help you take picts. i'l surely print it out and give it t you during concert Practice Room II
gigantic Ian Foo. although i alw bully you, you'r still a friend! :D
across t table, Jona and Shevvone.
waaaay across t table, SITI~
Chengtatster and Intan. 3/3 ALL T WAYYYY (retarded pose 6)
Chengtatster and I! hee
Syahida and I! (retarded pose 7)
Teri and Shyda
Xinrui and I. I LOVE HER SHE'S SO BLOODY CUTE.
in short HIMIN. (hi hye min)
HE'S MY GIRLFRIEND GAH
GLEN t funny master.
Zat: have you alw been in my band?
Glen: DUUUHHH.
Teri and Tristan.
Tristan and I. don't you think he looks lyk a teddy bear?
Jeremiah w Teri and I. (retarded pose 8)
ain't this cute?
Joel look alike!
my motive wasn't t box her! it was t show our blings HA
TERI SEESEE. THIS IS BULLYING
finally, see our blings
Evan. omg he looks lyk Jiakai suddenly
Singru and I. YAY SINGRU YOU'R SO CUTE. DON'T BULLY T SEC 1s KKK
Singru and Teri, take 1.
Nyssha: ey Teri you alrd so short, still wna bend down.
Teri: okokok take another time
(thn in t cab, she shows me this pict)
Teri: ey i rly so short or i bend down one?
S: JOKER LA YOU
take 2. picture perfect!
we'r t suspenders pple QingLe!
in reality, i'm THIS tall. taller thn Nick. TOLD YOU I'M TALL, THANKS T MILK. gosh who am i kidding hiakhiak
Teri and Nick.
Teri asked me stg abt Nick at t start of t dnr tht left me hysterical
HORSEPONY BULLY TWEETY! HEEE
Mrs Ho + Alyssa w Teri and I.
Retarded Roy and I
Syl w Roy. (another kuku who didn't bring her cam!)
Jonathan and I. wa so handsome tdy! HA SRSLY
Syl + Jon
Koks and I. (retarded pose 9 )
Zane!
ok GY i knw you'r v blur and t flash is v bright, BUT YOU CNT SLP STANDING! AHAHAH
Nat and Teri
Nat and I
this was t only pict i caught of Caleb! stupid sia alw run away -.o
Fadlon and I
Cheery Cheryl
Jonye and I! OMGOMG SL ROCKS MAN . looks slimmer nowadays and you rock as an SL. JIAYOU
Jonye and Teri
LOL EDNA DISRUPT PPLE'S PICTURE AHA
Sec 4s I LOVE YOU V MUCH
dearest Egg and I!
I ♥ THE FLUTES SECTION !
(thanks Teri for helpg t take)
we'r still v good friends since Sec 1 right? LOVE YOU TWO A LOT LA K
evidence of a Sec 2 bullyg a Sec 1 (names shall be kept private & confidential LOL)
does this picture mean: JONYE ♥ JONATHAN? oyes!
both also v handsome (:
this picture's v nice! all t 'brothers'
Russell!
wow checkerd pple? black and white somemore?
black and whites
Teri and Zat
we'r twins, from different wombs
Syl and Joyce
Denise and I
Denise and Teri
(retarded pose 10)
(retarded pose 11)
CUTE LA
***********************************
(IN THE CAB)
small eyes vs BIG eyes
last picture of Teri and I!
Nyssha: YanLi id care you better take picture ok
Yan:Li: wow i feel so scared now
LOLLLL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, ZAT