goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
unlucky laaaaaaaaa
14.6.08
YTD WAS FRIDAY T 13TH, BUT WHY AM I STILL UNLUCKY TDY? W-H-Y WHY. WHYYYY??
\1 ytd at Javier's place, i was so freakg urgent aftr waitg for him t bathe for 30 mins, i dashed into t toilet aftr he came out. and wad hpnd? I SLIPPED, FELL, HURT MY BACK, BRUISED MY BACK.
WADTHEFUCK RIGHTTTTTTTTTT.
\2 woke up late tdy and forgot t take my phone bc i was in a rush
WADTHEFUCK RIGHTTTTTTTT
\3 whn i was in tuition, my mum calld t tutorial center sayg my Sis had her fencing competition but forgot t bring her helmet. WA IDIOT OR IDIOT RIGHT? T MOST IMPT THING, NVR BRING ZZZ. left my keys ther for Dad t pick it up and go home and take t (retarded) helmet
\4 t receptionist came in halfway agn during tuition and said my Dad cldn't open t house door and told me t go back imm aftr tuition. LOL MY DAD DAMN CARTOON RIGHT DOOR ALSO DONT KNW HOW T OPEN. HAHAHA IT'S BC HOTEL USES CARD!!!! HEEE
\5 decided t watch Kungfu Panda (agn) w Teri. REALISED I DIDNT BRING MY EZLINK CARD -.- . so i paid 1.10$ and tht stupid uncle said twas not enough. i had not enough coins, so i jst put in anothr dollar. STUPID CHEAT $ SIA 2.10$ FOR A LOUSY BUS RIDE. wdvr you can say tht i'm cheapskate. I AM WAD NOT HAPPY THN COME BOX ME LA Z
Teri and i were talkg abt my cousin's death and how tragic it was, whn -RINGRING- MY MOTHER CALLD.
'EY WHER ARE YOU, I'M WAITG OUTSIDE T HSE NOW. I DONT HAVE KEYS, YOUR DAD TOOK MY KEYS JST NOW'
'huh??! i'm alrd reachg Tamp interc alrd ley! okok i come home now'
SWAY OR SWAY? RUSHD HOME LYK MAD. RAN FROM THE BUSSTOP BACK HOME. was lookg forward t see my Mum outside, but saw no one.
whn i opnd t door, wad did i see?
MY MUM INSIDE. :0 D;
'oh i needed t shit so i asked t locksmith t open t door.'
'WAD . THE . FUCK'
\6 aftr Kungfu Panda, decided t go fix my newborn baby. BUT I REALISED I WAS CHARGING T BATTERY AND FORGOT T PUT IT BACK. SO CNT FIX
NABEHHHHHHH
DONT TALK T ME BEFORE YOU GET THE SWAY DISEASE\GERM\FLU