goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
ANOTHER 'PUBLIC APOLOGY''
28.7.08
^ is JOMIN NG ZUOMIN.
i am NYSSHA TAN SHIXUAN and i hereby wna apologise to JOMIN NG ZUOMIN for not talkg t her on 260708 (Saturday) for not utterg a single word t her bc i had important stuff t attend t.
i wna say from t bottom of my heart : I AM RLY SORRY FOR NOT TALKG T YOU. but i also wnt you t say sorry bc you also didn talk t me! HAAAA C:
I WNT T SAY THT EVN IF I DIDN TALK T YOU,天知地知我知你知大家知 THT I'M NOT AN ANTI SOCIAL PERSON! LYK DUUUHH HOW CAN I EVER BE ANTI SOCIAL. RTIGHT EVERYONE?