goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
24.7.08
ponderd on my future and evrythg seem so dull and bleak.
i wonder wad will happen whn i'm a few years older!
whn i see pple so rich (eg WJ K A C) i feel so inferior. lyk these potatoes can jst slack their life away without dng a single bit.
while i'v t save for my iPhone(although i knw mum will buy it for me if i ask). tht goes t show how little my pocket $$ is la!
I WNA HAVE A LOT OF $$ SO I DONT HAVE T SAVE FOR MY THINGS LYK A POOR BEGGAR RAARH I WNA HAVE VVVV RICH PARENTS