goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
24.8.08
HI PPLE I KNW YOU GUYS MISSED ME A LOT RIGHTTTT (:
right i also missed rantg here man.
i didn go t skl on frid! sick la cnt help it. went out at 8 plus t 'study'. SURE I STUDIED BC I DID MATHS AND CHEM, SURE. so went t t playgrnd wher we playd hide and seek. fun < one word t describe. screamd quite loudly whn i got a shock from Jingyu. which in turn scared Teri who shoutd mighty LOUD + HIGH 'til Haikal cld hear HER from a distance. she's simply not my competitor bc i rarely scream. HAAAA TERI THE LOUD SCREAMER. NYSSHA THE SCREAMER. hor teri hor?!
felt bored so we went back t t playgrnd wher we decided t play DARE. no truth LOL. first person t tio is TERI and she had t steal a slipper. no S damn paiseh sia whn i went w her but in t end we did it. i v 有义气 right! thn TK had t french kiss a bottle. yes you saw it right, a bottle. i didn dare look bc he looks uhm scary. i'm so sorry t say tht ok. AND HOR I GOT NIGHTMARE THT NIGHT BC OF HIM OK. THIS TIME ONLY TK, NO WEIJIE. (more on tht later)
playplayplay thn cnt think of a dare so we decided t play hide and seek agn, wher ahem we saw t police. thy sorta interogated us thn we ran in t rain back t Macs. it was 5 plus and i felt super tired so i slept! went back arnd 7. i slept in t toilet while bathing lol! anyhow wash my hair and thinkg of it, i think i didn wash my body LOLOLOL but i brushed my teeth :X
mum: 'GOOD YOU'R EARLIER THN YOUR SISTER!' (shocked) me: 'ya i think i very good girl hor!'
she was alrd gettg up t go for her jog, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
almost immediately, i driftd t dreamland. AND I GOT A NIGHTMARE. I DONT CARE ALL MST BE IN CAPS. YOU KNW WEIJIE AND TK LYK T SCARE ME W THT FACE RIGHT? I GOT A NIGHTMARE PREVIOUSLY BC OF THT. I DREAMT OF THM CMG SO CLOSE T ME W THT FACE ALMOST AS IF THEY WNA PINCH ME T DEATH OK.
THN THIS TIME, IT WAS ONLY HIM CMG TOWARDS ME
i guess i was too tired t evn wake up in shock, unlike t previous time.
went for tuition and wishd MeowMei Happy Bday!
went for fireworks display thereaftr(more on this in t next post!)