goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
tuition day
16.8.08
yay tuition was fun but some BUNNY was eatg KINDER BUENO and skipped it.
aftr tuition went t shop eat ice cream talk laugh but forgot t take picts! SIAN
oooopps it's gna be 1030 soon WHO'S BDAY AH?
OMGOMGOMG I'M WATCHING T OLYMPICS TRACK NOW AND THIS JAMAICAN GUY BROKE T WORLD RECORD OF 9.72 AT 9.69!!!!!
I WATCHED A LIVE NEW WR BEING BROKEN AND THIS GUY IS KISSING HIS SHOES AND TAKING HELL LOADS OF PICTS.
FASTEST MAN IN THE WORLD I LOVE OLYMPICS!!
THIS GUY RAN 100 M IN 9.69 SEC WHICH MEANS LESS THAN 1 SEC HE RAN 10 M???