
FORMULA 1 !!!!!
HEY DUDES I'M NOT AT HOME AND I'M BLOGGING FROM ALVIN'S PHONE COOL NOT COOL NOT.
WILL UPLOAD T REST OF T PICTS AFTR T CHINESE PAPERS TMRW.
I'M SO PUMPED FOR T NIGHT RACE TNGHT AND SINGAPORE WILL BE MAKING HISTORY.
ORRRRRRRRR..... I WILL BE PART OF SINGAPORE'S HISTORY.
HOHOHO I KNW YOU GUYS MISSED ME MANY BUT I'M RLY BUSY RIGHT NOW.
sidekick:
#hvnt had more thn 6 hours of slp for t past few days
#been seeing t same pple almost evryday
#hvnt evn started studyg for my chinese papers. wait wad's ther t study??
#almost went deaf bc of t BRRRUUUUMMM BOOOOOMMM but i love it.
#think tht jerrold is evr so nice
#been drinkg cups of Singapore Sling t keep me awake.
#loves angmohs bc thy tip generously
#think ther's stg wrong w my diet bc i eat v little
# CNT WAIT T SEE T FIREWORKS TONIGHT DUUUUUUUUUUUDEES