goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
3.9.08
STARRRRDYYYY [:
heyhohahe i'm gna STARdy till i see STARS later. of cus, no doubt, i'l be doing maths (as usual) i'l nvr go MAD w MADS. HAHAAA I KNW I'M CRANKG UP BC I'M TALKG T T CRAZIEST PPLE ON EARTH > KELS+ALVIN = ULTIMATE CRAZY FUCKERS.
they'r talkg abt our 2 weeks Taiwan trip in Dec!!! mst plan early ma. Mum says i'm able t go if i stay as top 5 in class!
NYSSHA TAN YOU BETTER DO IT IF NOT THOSE BASTARDS WILL HANG PIGHEAD ON YOUR DOOR, WRITE 'NYSSHA IS STUPID' IN YOU LIFT, SPRAY RED PAINT ON YOUR HSE AND WONT TALK T YOU EVR AGN
thyspray red paint i think i'l be happy bc my hse will be redddddd quite cool wad hor. AND I THINK THY CNT LAST A DAY, IF NOT 2 DAYS WITHOUT TALKG T ME BC DNKNW WHO ALMOST EVRY NIGHT WAKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY T CONFERENCE ONE.
THN HOR WHN I REJECT THEIR CALL, THY WILL CALL LYK THER'S NO TMRW AND FORCE ME T WAKE UP T LISTEN T THEIR LAME JOKES (but i dnte deny it's fuckg funny)