goal for now? resist eating fish&co till aftr HK trip
laugh twist pout
NYSSHA TAN
ther are too mny pple i wna thank for evrythg i'v now!
top priority? definitely those tht are rly close
ther are times you dnwna talk, but thy knw how you'r feeling
jerrolds's hse is damn coolzz
19.10.08
yeeehoo am at j's hse w t othr three loves. been talkg a lot abt current affairs and thy think I'm being v stupid t be a fuckg dog, yes I think I shld make my own choices and not let retarded things affect me raaar. wad mtrs vv much is my 3/3 pple and my crazy mad retarded spastic laughy lovely pple!!! wo thm idt I can live a day. LOVE GOES OUT T ALL! <3 ok so all on all iv reflectd and yes you guys are my top priority, no doubt ok.
now t guys are drinkg their life away while huihui and I are snappg away and dng stg secret heehaw! (3 ok we'l be stayg ovr and I cn say goodbye t my slp alrd. wad mtrs is t awesome cpny and freedom.
gtr bc they'r callg us ovr for games
love goes out t all from your craziest friendddddd :)